Introduction

So to anyone reading this blog ( if there is anyone that is....XD), my name is Ann, as you can probably tell from my blog title, and I am currently 14. Now you may be wondering why this blog is called average Ann, well I chose to title my blog this as that is how I currently feel like I am. I'm not particularly talented at anything and am basically average at everything I'm not bad at doing, ( I know I sound depressed but I'm really not ☺️). Either way I started this blog as a place of refuge were I could flee and escape my thoughts and I know I could easily write this in a diary which I have bought for the past years, but due to bad experience and only writing in a diary for the first two months in each year, I'm just hoping this would turn out better. In this blog I also want to share my interest and factors of my daily life, so  after a lot of thinking I decided on the topics of
- prayer
- health/beauty
- weekly updates
- lifestyle 
I know, very DIY youtuberish , but honestly I have no clue how long this blog will exist!. I also created this blog to maybe connect with others about my problems etc., as a lot of the times I find myself talking to God about all my worries etc., as all my friends and family seem to be so smart and talented and then theres me, Average Ann.

Comments

Popular Posts